Monday, May 26, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire Crackpot Theories

      Tomorrow is the release of the final installment of The Mortal Instruments series, City of Heavenly Fire!  I thought I would share some of my top theories for this book. These theories do not belong to me and I give all credit to the people that thought of them.  WARNING: This will contain spoilers for all of Cassandra Clare's books including the Infernal Devices.

Six named characters who will die: Sebastian, Isabelle, Magnus or Alec, Jordan, Maureen, Raphael

First theory: The heavenly fire inside of Jace will somehow burn the last of the drug addiction out of Brother Zachariah, turning him back into Jem.

Second theory: Magnus will either die saving Alec, or vice versa.

Third theory:  Isabelle is the child of Maryse and Valentine.

      I am excited to see if any of these theories actually happen in the book!  Make sure to pick up City of Heavenly Fire tomorrow, May 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment